Sage Intacct, the industry-leading cloud financial solution, just got even better.
With its first release of 2019, available as of February 22, Sage Intacct is implementing a wide range of improvements—adding tools, enhancing security, and streamlining processes to strengthen what is already the best-in-class cloud platform.
For you, the latest release means more functionality, more automations to streamline processes, and new tools that can help you spend less time managing revenue and more time earning it.
A sampling of what’s new
The latest release includes enhancements like these:
- New transaction rules for project billing to help you boost profitability, save time, and increase utilization accuracy
- Enhanced subscription billing and revenue management, giving you more billing flexibility and time savings
- Advanced CRM integration, including bulk historical contract sync that reduces implementation time
- Streamlined bank reconciliation with a streamlined user experience that allows you to import multiple files at once and quickly filter and sort to find and match transactions
- Global consolidations, so you can manage a small set of journals for all entities instead of dozens
- An improved user interface that enhances usability and consistency, so you can get where you’re going faster with personalized navigation, entity colors, menus, etc.
And those are just a few of the improvements you’ll see in the first release of 2019! There are also API enhancements, more intuitive revenue management tools, new bank reconciliations, out-of-the-box dashboards, and more.
The Sage Intacct experts at Michaud Accounting Solutions can explain what’s new in the February release and discuss all the customizable solutions available through Sage Intacct. We have the tools, experience, and expertise to not only manage your financial operations but also team with you to solve your business challenges, now and into the future.