Sage Intacct, the industry-leading cloud financial solution, just got even better. The latest quarterly update—Sage Intacct 2019 Release 3—delivers new features and enhancements that can help businesses and nonprofits save time, gain deeper insights to drive growth, and reduce risk.
As detailed more fully in this video, Sage Intacct 2019 Release 3 includes new features focused on three core areas: cross-industry functionality, global operations, and platform robustness.
To improve cross-industry functionality, the new release adds new contract processing tools to help subscription businesses and a new projects standard task catalog that simplifies project setup.
For global operations, the new release enhances bank feeds and reconciliation, streamlines budget creation and provides Dynamic Allocation for earlier visibility into performance.
And then there are the general platform improvements, including expanded reporting capabilities and usability improvements, which can help your organization be more productive and run more efficiently.
Here are more specific details on how the new release can benefit your organization:
- Save weeks onboarding your active and historical performance obligations to satisfy ASC 606. Whether you’re newly adopting ASC 606 or acquiring new companies, the new contract onboarding utility automates processes to save time and reduce risk.
- Save hours on project-based billing and revenue recognition. For instance, you can now send customers one invoice with perpetual, subscription, usage, and project charges to provide a better customer experience.
- Set up projects in minutes and get consistent task reporting. Using the standard task catalog, you can set up template tasks and quickly populate them for faster and more consistent reporting.
- Connect seamlessly to over 10,000 banks throughout the world to stay current on cash and “soft” close daily. With international bank feeds, you can securely connect to monitor fraud, catch and correct mistakes, and know where your cash stands.
- Create new budgets in a few clicks. The enhanced budget wizard improves the user experience and offers new capabilities such as the ability to automatically pre-populate your baseline budget with actuals, an existing budget, or a blend of both.
These new capabilities can help your organization be more efficient—but only if you understand how to take advantage of them, the Sage Intacct experts at Michaud Accounting Solutions can explain what’s new in 2019 Release 3 and help you determine how and if they might help your organization.